Training OpportunitiesThe Foundation Center
Provides seminars specifically designed for grantseekers--either representatives of nonprofit organizations or individuals--who want to enhance their understanding of the grantseeking process and various aspects of funding research
- The Foundation Center
- 79 Fifth Avenue/16th Street
- New York, New York 10003-3076
- Fax: (212) 807-3677
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Heartland Center for Leadership Development
The Heartland Center for Leadership Development.
Programs range from workshops for small town leadership groups through multi-year projects assessing the impact of national community development models.
- Heartland Center for Leadership Development
3110 N. 40th Street, Suite A
Lincoln, Nebraska 68504
Fax: (402) 474-7672
Housing Assistance Council Training Services
Housing Assistance Council.
"HAC sponsors periodic intensive training workshops in different parts of the country, emphasizing housing development, financing, construction, and nonprofit management." For more information contact:
- National Office
1025 Vermont Ave., N.W., Suite 606
Washington, D.C. 20005
Tel.: 202-842-8600 Fax: 202-347-3441
International Economic Development Council
Focuses on such key elements of economic planning, and much more.
- 734 15th Street NW
- Suite 900
- Washington, DC 20005
- (202) 223-7800
- Fax: (202) 223-4745
National Environmental Training Center for Small Communities
Provides training-related information and referral services in the areas of wastewater, drinking water, and solid waste.
- P.O. Box 6064
- West Virginia University
- Morgantown, West Virginia 26506-6064
- (304) 293-4191
- Fax: (304) 293-3161
National Preservation Institute
Offers a series of professional training seminars for the management, development, and preservation of historic, cultural, and environmental resources related to historic preservation and cultural resource management.
- National Preservation Institute
- P.O. Box 1702
- Alexandria, Virginia 22313-1702
- Phone: (703) 765-0100
- E-mail: email@example.com
National Trust for Historic Preservation
Provides education to save America's diverse historic places and revitalize our communities National Trust for Historic Preservation
- 1785 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20036-2117
- (202) 588-6000
- Center for Preservation Leadership: provides leadership training programs designed to increase the capacity of organizations and agencies working in the field of historic preservation.
- (202) 588-6067
- Fax: (202) 588-6067
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Main Street Center: provides basic and advanced level training for the downtown revitalization professional
- (202) 588-6219
- Fax: (202) 588-6050
- E-mail: email@example.com
University of Missouri-Columbia Community Development Extension Program
Provides community development education.
- MU Community Development Extension
- 232 Gentry Hall
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Columbia, Missouri 65211
- (573) 882-8393
- Fax: (573) 882-5127
- E-mail: HughesCo@missouri.edu